Don’t know the best way to go about building your network marketing business? Well I share with you My 5 Tips To Building Your Network Marketing Business.
First you have to realize it takes time and dedication to build a profitable business. Sadly so many give up before they see the fruits of their labor materialize, however. You have to realize that building a network marketing business is like farming. You plant the seeds; you water, give them sunshine and then you harvest. It takes time and doesn’t happen overnight.
5 Tips To Building Your Network Marketing Business
1. Realize It Is A Process. It’s not easy building your network marketing business, it’s an emotional roller-coaster. There will be ups and downs and twist and turns, but what is easy doesn’t grow us, right!? You can choose to see building your network marketing business as a stumbling block or a building block. Are you going to grow through it or go through it? You have to change your attitude and it will change your outcome. Also realize that you will work harder at first then what you get paid for. It’s just part of the process.
2. Make Your List. I know you have been told to do this, but have you done it? If you haven’t you are making the process a lot harder. Your list is your warm market, the people who know you, like you and trust you; even the ones on your chicken list. Keep in mind it’s not always the person who you know that will sign up that will be your rock star, but it could be the person they sign up that turns out to be the rock star.
If you haven’t made your list yet I challenge you to sit down right now and start writing like someone is going to give you a hundred bucks for every name you put on that piece of paper. If you need help thinking of names Eric Worre has a great Memory Jogger pdf.
3. Exposure, Exposure, Exposure. You have to get your presentation in front of as many people as possible on a daily basis if you are serious about building your network marketing business; at least 2-3 people a day, but if you want to rock it go for 5-6 people a day. All it takes is for you to ask a simple question, “Just curious, would you be open to taking a look at a side project if it didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?” If the answer is yes, give them a third party tool that is approved by your company. What you don’t want to do is tell them about your opportunity or products, let the third party tool do your talking. Remember you are the commercial, not the movie. Say less to more people!
4. The Fortune Is In The Follow up. As soon as you give someone a third party tool set the follow up appointment. This is a crucial step in the process. Ask them when they will be able to take a look at your presentation and set the appointment to follow up and do follow up. When you follow up ask them “What did you like best, the product or opportunity, or a little of both? Never ask “what do you think?” This gives them the opportunity to say negative things.
Remember on average it takes 5-8 exposures before you get someone to say yes and a ‘no’ just means ‘not right now.’ So if you have someone tell you they aren’t interested just simply say “That’s cool, it’s not for everyone, but if you wouldn’t mind can I follow up with you in a month or so and just let you know what I’m doing in my business?” This is a good way to keep that door open without appearing to be trying to sell them or close them.
5. Work With The Willing. We get excited about our network marketing business and we want to recruit everyone and anybody into our business but that is just going to lead to heartache and frustration down the line. You want to recruit people into your business that you want to work with and who sees the same vision you do. My advise is to write down exactly who your ideal avatar is. Take some time and really think about your ideal person you want to work with; you can even take it a step further and name your girl/guy and put a picture to the name.
I have my ideal avatars written on my white board; their names are Marie and David and I have pictures of them. It really helps to know who it is you want to work with and have that visual.
Building Your Network Marketing Business Isn’t Easy
Network marketing isn’t for everyone. Don’t get defensive or quit because no one is joining you. These businesses are not built overnight and if someone told you they are, well my friend you have been lied to! And once you do start building a team you want to match their energy. If they are walking, you walk with them. If they are running you run with them. Love everyone on your team but realize there will be people who join that just won’t take off the ground and that’s okay. Just be there for them, stay in contact with them and offer your help.
Some people take longer than others to get going, some people will never do anything and some will take off like rockets. Also remember that your team will follow you. If you aren’t producing, you can’t expect your team to produce.
I hope you found value, if so I’d really appreciate it if you could leave me a comment and share on Facebook and Twitter.
Your entrepreneur friend,